The IOD website offers a variety of features for our members and guests, including built in “How To” instruction pages to help you take full advantage of the different services now available. Members and guests may use this site and must be logged in to access all of its features. If you need assistance with logging in or need to reset a password please send us a message on the “Contact” page or call +1-252-328-5363.
Here is a partial list of site features:
- On the top green menu bar, the “Member Resources” menu takes you to the site’s How To instructions as well as a Company Profile form that members can complete including uploading photographs and videos of their theatre.
- Member Resources also includes the member directory, newsletters and other reports.
- Publications features the latest IOD attendance and audience surveys, plus new “White Papers” on best practices. We also welcome new articles on best practices from members and other professionals in the field.
- Callboard: This has a Job Postings page where you can list open positions you are seeking to fill or post your own local audition notices. The Buy-Sell-Trade page of Callboard is a classified ad feature where items can be listed to sell or acquire.
- The Forums page presents the opportunity to ask, answer and generally opine on subjects of interest to our members and guests.
- There is much more, including a searchable Member Directory, information about the IOD Auditions, 50th Anniversary Conference in October 2013, press releases and hi res photos in our press room.
We welcome suggestions for additional features on this site and hope you will enjoy your visit.